The Glenview Mentoring Program is the brainchild of the Young Professionals Group, a segment of Glenview’s Chamber of Commerce. It’s a micro-mentoring program that invites young people to spend time learning about a specific profession, field of work, or line of business. Offering options for animal lovers, numbers people, the mechanically inclined, and more, the program is an investment in the community’s growth and well-being.
If you’re a student, what are you waiting for? Dive into our list of options.
If you’re a parent or teacher, learn more about what we do.
Positive Exposure = Opportunity
The Village of Glenview is a community that takes pride in supporting and investing in the stability and well-being of its inhabitants. There is no better way of doing this than helping to co-create a positive future for our youth.
Parents, counselors, and teachers who feel they might have a student in need of motivation and perspective, can search through a database of participating local business who will offer an hour or two of their time to help micro-mentor a young person from the community.
Recently Joined Member
Gail Eisenberg22nd Century Media
Sales & Account Management Leadership
A highly accomplished Sales, Operations, and Account Management professional with strong strategic sense and sales skills focused on exceeding the expectations of the company and client base. Highly experienced and advanced knowledge in the development, management and execution of sales processes including lead generation, pipeline management, account planning, sales strategy and development.
– A strong team player and leader with a demonstrated ability to collaborate proficiently at all levels within the organization in addition to building and sustaining effective and profitable customer and partner relationships by delivering sales results individually and through others
– Experience and advanced knowledge in the development, management, and execution of sales processes including lead generation, persistent follow up, pipeline management, account planning, sales strategy, and negotiation skills
– Solid skills in creating effective sales presentations, negotiating and securing new business, with a record of achieving and surpassing corporate goals by mobilizing internal and external resources
– History of consistently achieving and exceeding goals through new relationship acquisition and building skills
• Key Account Management
• Sales Management
• Wholesale Distribution and Logistics
• Sales, Marketing and Pricing Strategy
• Brand Building and Product Development
• Business Plan Development
• Strategic Leadership and Motivation
• Retail Execution and Customer Service
• On/Off Premise Promotional Programming
• Pipeline Management & Customer Acquisition
Owner Gail’s Brownies 2004- Present
Sales Director, Northbrook Tower & Glenview Lantern Dec. 2016- Present