The Glenview Mentoring Program is the brainchild of the Young Professionals Group, a segment of Glenview’s Chamber of Commerce. It’s a micro-mentoring program that invites young people to spend time learning about a specific profession, field of work, or line of business. Offering options for animal lovers, numbers people, the mechanically inclined, and more, the program is an investment in the community’s growth and well-being.
If you’re a student, what are you waiting for? Dive into our list of options.
If you’re a parent or teacher, learn more about what we do.
Positive Exposure = Opportunity
The Village of Glenview is a community that takes pride in supporting and investing in the stability and well-being of its inhabitants. There is no better way of doing this than helping to co-create a positive future for our youth.
Parents, counselors, and teachers who feel they might have a student in need of motivation and perspective, can search through a database of participating local business who will offer an hour or two of their time to help micro-mentor a young person from the community.
Recently Joined Member
Dr Jeffrey GilmorOwner Glen Dental Center
My philosophy is to establish a trusting, educational and comfortable relationship with all of my patients so that you’ll attain life-long dental health and a beautiful smile that you love. I tailor my care to your specific dental needs and goals and am proud to provide you with a welcoming environment where my staff and I believe in providing care that will alleviate any fears or anxieties you might have about dentistry.
- Holds a Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) and Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Science from the University of Illinois, Chicago. Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Received continuing education and advanced training at the renowned Pankey Institute, which is a group of highly trained dentists who practice a holistic and balanced approach to dentistry.
- Serves as the professional team dentist of the Chicago Sky, Chicago’s professional women’s NBA team.
- Maintain membership and active participation with the American Dental Association (ADA), the Illinois State Dental Society, the Chicago Dental Society, the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Academy of General Dentistry. Through these organizations, my staff and I can offer the latest dental technologies and applications to provide my patients with the highest level of quality dental care.
- Originally from St. Louis, Missouri, I practiced and resided in the Wrigleyville/Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago since 2005 with my beautiful wife, Veronika. We recently relocated to the Glen neighborhood of Glenview, Illinois. We enjoy traveling regularly, and I am an avid cyclist, runner, and alpine skier. I completed my first marathon in 2005.